Reporting and Operations
Posted: December 1, 2009
Size of Organization:
- Establish an investment policy.
- Require that all proceeds from investment activity go directly to a specific bank account of the organization.
- Update authorized individuals on the accounts to remove individuals as soon as they leave the organization.
- Investment statements and other investment correspondence are reviewed by an individual separated from the processing of activity reported on the investment statements.
- Investment accounts are reconciled each month.
- Review investment arrangements annually with the board officer or committee responsible for investment oversight of the organization.